Smooth Engineering Services Private Limited (SESPL) is one of the leading multi disciplinary engineering consultancy firm, Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) project support services and staffing solutions & technical manpower supply services provider company based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
We continuously strive to obtain optimum Engineering, staffing solutions & Project Management Services for our clients & maximize the “value for money” of their investment, regardless of the project complexity. Our dedicated team of reliable & experienced industry professionals is able to provide top-notch services that meet our Clients’ expectations.
Our organization is comprised of a team of highly skilled professionals, clearly defined work strategies, financial and technological resources, and a solid integrated management system within SESPL’s operational, financial and budgetary control systems, allowing for real-time control of project logistics and financial activities.
SESPL today is a consolidated and flexible organization with real possibilities to execute projects of considerable relevance and magnitude, and capable of delivering optimal results.
SESPL deals with wide range of services which expands Basic, Pre-Bid, FEED and Design Detailed Engineering in the field of Process, HSE, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil & Structural , Fire Fighting System and Solar system Engineering for Oil and Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power, Cement, Water Treatment plant, Renewable Energy and Manufacturing industries.
In addition to the above, SESPL providing professional placement service to cater hiring needs of organizations globally. We hiring skilled and qualified candidates to our client based on their project requirements.
- SESPL shall be the ‘Most preferred’ ‘EPC’ / Stand alone jobs contractor, providing value added services in terms of Safety, Quality, Cost, Aesthetics and Delivery through Experience and Technical Expertise.
- Provide high-quality services in different countries in order to be recognized as a key factor in our clients and partners’ success.
- Respond to market requirements by maintaining and making innovations in our production systems.
- Ensure high motivation to our personnel for the achievement of their professional and personal growth.
- To deliver quality Engineering, Project Management & Manpower Consultancy Services, in a manner that is reliable, competitive, sustainable and customized to Client needs, promoting long-term business relationships & achieving utmost levels of Client satisfaction.
- Continuous learning & application of Technological improvements in ‘Projects execution’
- Cost competitiveness through ‘Technology’ and ‘Speed of execution’
- Deployment of Best Safety practices, training & re-training.
- Commitment to Quality Systems & Standards and best practices
- We recognize that our primary asset is our people. SESPL has well qualified, highly motivated, loyal and committed employees. SESPL commits to be a rewarding place to work.
- SESPL values honesty and transparency. We will maintain highest ethical standards in all that we do. Our business is based on mutual trust.
- We employ strict standards consistent with international practices in our corporate governance with risk management, confidentiality, internal audits and controls.
- Delivering CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by Focusing on understanding and meeting the specific needs of each customer are key factors in achieving our aim to creating mutually beneficial long term relations.
- We value our PEOPLE. Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our people is our priority. We treat our individuals with the utmost respect and seek to inspire growth and motivation through on-the-job training.
- Basic Engineering
- Design and Detailed Engineering
- Pre-Bid & Proposal Engineering
- Management consulting continuous
- Manpower Outsourcing
- Improving organizational efficiency by adapting proper management tools.
- Adapting environment friendly technology in engineering by emphasizing project needs and HSE requirements.
- To adhere to the commitments to reduce impact on environment, legal compliance & continual improvement.
- To provide multidisciplinary engineering consulting and EPC support services for our clients in various industrial sectors.
- To deliver services to our clients to identify and placing the right people for their Project requirements and helps Engineers and Technical Professionals to get into right jobs through our Client network.